Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Wiz Khalifa Talks New Album Cover


Wiz Khalifa recently spoke about his new "Rolling Papers" album cover art and how he feels that his record label fully supports the new artwork, check it out below!

The guys over at Atlantic, you know, they went crazy," Wiz said in an interview referring to his album cover. "They know me, they know my style. They know what my fans wanna see and they know that next level of creativity as well. So you know I wanted it to be...not all just my face right there in front and I wanted certain little elements...I got a huge fan base [that] is ready to hear this album from me. I got a lot of fans who just really wanna see what I'm gonna do musically and and I've been working a long time and building up to this point."

No comments:

Post a Comment