Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Young Jeezy Talks Tour With Lil Wayne

Young Jeezy will soon be touring the country with Lil Wayne for their 'America's Most Wanted' tour and the southern rapper sat down with Sway to talk about what makes this tour different from their past shows1. [watch here] "Me and Wayne went on my Street Dreams Tour," Jeezy said in an interview. [watch here] "That's two and half, three years ago. This is our third time being out. But this is amphitheaters -- it's outside, so you have a whole different feel." [watch here]

Jeezy then spoke on motivation and his love of performinjg. "I still do it for where I came from, I do it for the 'hood every time...I'm just ready to see what the crowd is gonna be like. How they gonna feel...For the most part, you gotta really be creative at this point...I brought the band out. I got a eight-, nine-piece band...Despite all the ghetto classics I got, I got music. I wanted to present it as music. Especially since I'm working on a new album, and that's kinda where I'm going with. I wanted to get them started early." [watch here]

Young Jeezy Talks Tour With Lil Wayne | Young Jeezy | Rap Basement

No comments:

Post a Comment