Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

Jeezy Works With Kanye On New Album

Young Jeezy recently gave his fans an update on the progress of his upcoming "Thug Motivation 103" album. In a new interview, Jeezy not only talked about his album but says he plans to keep his mixtape game going. "Mixtapes, you know, I got a few coming out but I'm really more focused on this album," Jeezy said. [watch here] "I wanna change the way people think about stuff so I'm focused this album. The mixtapes, that's gonna do what it do, but I want the album to be like, when you get it, 'Ah, that's crazy.'"
Young Jeezy went on to give some details on his new project. "I'm about 75 percent done. I wanna work with a couple more people and that's about it. Kanye did about maybe six, seven joints on there...To be honest with you, I kinda like what Drake's doing."
Young Jeezy - Says Kanye Did 7 Songs

No comments:

Post a Comment